Best Summer Products 2015

Hello!
Seeing as it's getting closer and closer to summer (finally) we thought we'd do our top five makeup products for summer. These will be our overall favourite products which we feel create the best summery look!

Number 1-
Elise - Summer does get very hot, and most people sweat (obviously) people say not to wear a foundation because of the heat, however I like it. I think you need a un-cakey foundation and I recommend the Maybelline Dream Flawless. I think it gives a really good, natural look and covers up any natural redness that may appear.
Tia - So in Summer I think everyone sweats (to be honest). So people who wear make-up always have that struggle of finding a nice bass foundation that is not cakey and does not get affect by sweat or the hot weather. Personally, in summer i don't tend to wear a foundation instead i wear the Maybelline BB Cream (the beige one with pink writing) as this is a light coverage and for me, is perfect for the summer.

Number 2-
Elise - You can't go wrong with a good powder. In my eyes it keeps you from shining that little too much. I love all the Maybelline Pressed Powders, and at the moment I'm using the translucent one!
Tia - For powder, i use the Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder as it reduces the shininess on your face and just gives a natural look.

Number 3-

Elise - My number 3 is a bronzer. Now I was stuck between a bronzer and an eyeshadow, because I like both. However I've gone for bronzer because it shapes your face really well and in summer no one has time to do eyeshadow in the fear it smudges. I love the Rimmel Bronzer.
Tia - My number 3 is mascara. I love my mascara and i always look for a good volume and no clumps mascara. For summer i love to use the Rimmel London 100% waterproof mascara. This does what it says on the packaging. It is waterproof, gives good volume to your lashes and have no clumps at all, unless you overpower your lashes a lot.

Number 4-
Elise - This isn't really a makeup product, but my number 4 is nail polish. I think if you have long enough nails, then nail polish looks amazing in the summer! My favourites are the Rimmel 60 Seconds and the Rita Ora range. They dry so fast so you can put them on and go, and they make your outfits look so much better.
Tia - My number 4 is eyes. Unlike Elise, I don't actually like bronzing that much, instead i prefer a nice eyeshadow. At the moment, i have been loving the MUA undressed palette and i honestly can not pick a favourite shade as they are all so nice. I do take the risk and wear eyeshadow as yes there is a high possibility of it smudging however i use eye creams etc (i won't go into detail) to help keep my eyeshadow in place.

Number 5-
Elise - Finally at number 5 is lips! Lips are a massive part of summer because there are so many different colours you can make them. With different clothes and makeup styles you can have different lipsticks, and I think they just make summer so much better. Colours which are more bright work even better in the summer, and both lipstick and lip gloss are a must for me. Lipstick can be a little expensive but the MUA range in Superdrug is amazing and so cheap. My favourite lip gloss right now is a pink Breakfast In Tiffany's.
Tia - My number 5 is also lips. I agree with Elise. The MUA lipsticks in Superdrug are such good quality and such a good price! I have so many of them in a variety of different shades to match plenty of outfits for summer. However, if i was too chose a certain colour for summer, i would most likely chose the Shade 7 or Nectar 16.

Obviously there are so many more products that could be included, however we've shorted it down to what we think is best and our essentials.
I hope you enjoyed reading, and if you want us to do anything more like this or have any suggestions you can contact us-
Email- tiaelise123@gmail.com
Twitter- @youtuberrlyf

Look out for Elise's post on Wednesday!

Lots of love,

Tia and Elise xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

About Us

My photo
We are two average fourteen year olds who have fallen in love with youtubers and like to share their thoughts and opinions online!

Social Icons

Get notified when we post!

SLIDE1

Popular Posts