Urban Fudge Conditioner Review

Hello!
Sorry I didn't post anything last week, and that this week's post will be short. I just haven't been in the mood to write anything recently, for a number of reasons that I won't go into. However I didn't want to not post for two weeks, and let down anyone that reads this *if anyone does*, so I thought I'd do a review!

About two weeks ago, Superdrug sent my mother a gift box for being a loyal customer and I stole it. There was some other summery bits in the box, but I've been using this one the most, so I thought I'd give you my judgement.

On the back of the tube it says 'This lightweight yet concentrated lotion with Argan Oil assists in hydrating and nourishing the hair, to smooth frizz, and seal dry ends'. The instructions are 'Apply a small amount and blow dry into damp hair, apply to dry hair to defrizz and seal ends, or use post straightening to leave hair smooth with a natural shine.'

The actual product name is 'Iced Tropical Cocktail Miracle Ends Smooth Condition and Seal'. This product is amazing, it smells delicious, and I'm literally obsessed with it.

It works so well to make my hair straight and soft, and to seal dry the ends. Due to my hair type being funny, I have to use a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner or my hair just dies. This is helping so much to add that extra bit of shine and strength that you get when using a separate shampoo and conditioner.

Out of ten, personally I would give it an eight, simply because I haven't been using it long enough to see if it has any long time effects on my hair, however I do really recommend this product.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully next week I will feel more up to writing posts!

Contact us-
Email- tiaelise123@gmail.com
Twitter- @itsayoutubelyf and @suggletlyf
Instagram- @thebloggerlyf

Lots of love,

Elise xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

About Us

My photo
We are two average fourteen year olds who have fallen in love with youtubers and like to share their thoughts and opinions online!

Social Icons

Get notified when we post!

SLIDE1

Popular Posts