Peaches and Co.

Hello!

A few weeks ago I found a lovely little online shop called Peaches and Co. The lovely owner Danielle agreed to send me some products so I could review them. How glad I am she did!

I'm going to apologise in advance for my terrible picture taking, it really isn't one of my talents.


I received these two mirrors, 'You're a Gem' and 'You Look Lovely'. They are both so amazingly cute, honestly when I saw them I fell in love with just how beautiful, and positive they are. It's lovely to always have a little something in your bag which makes you smile, and these defiently do! Although they are a tiny bit bigger thay regular pocket mirrors, they are the perfect size. Personally, I like them this size, it makes it so much easier to apply makeup etc. They both feel very sturdy and the quality of the mirror is amazing. I am hands down keeping them in the little plastic bags because if I ruined one (I have really bad luck) I think I would cry.


Danielle also send me these two lovely prints, 'Hello Sweetpea' and 'Cheer up Buttercup'. They are both so cute, and make me smile everytime I look at them. I love the font which the words are typed with, and just the whole feel of the print.
I am planning on putting these on my wall, and also thinking about doing a positivity post, these will defiently be included!

I also loved the fact you got some really cute little stickers, I'm honestly just a big child I love stickers.

All of the products are super affordable, and they are all gorgeous. She also designs phone cases aswell which are beautiful. Free delivery in the UK, what a bonus!

If you go to the website http://www.peachesandco.co.uk/ (I apologise for no hyperlink it will not let me do it for some reason) Danielle explains why she created the shop, and you can have a look at all of the products avaliable to buy. I also believe she is currently designing new things, which is extremely exciting.

You can follow the shop on twitter @peachesandco or instagram @peachesandcoshop for updates, announcements and giveaways!

Lots of love,

Elise xo 

Twitter- @blamesugg 
Email- eliseellis2001@gmail.co.uk 
Instagram- @talkingtoelise 

{Although these products were sent to me, all opinions are completely my own!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

About Us

My photo
We are two average fourteen year olds who have fallen in love with youtubers and like to share their thoughts and opinions online!

Social Icons

Get notified when we post!

SLIDE1

Popular Posts